Friday 29 June 2012

Current weekday staples

Just a quick post to praise a couple of products that I have used a lot during the week to wear to work. Firstly I've been reaching for my MUA blusher in Shade 1 which is a lovely light pink colour with some shimmer. It's a really fresh and easy shade to wear and is perfect for a subtle daytime look. It does kick up a lot of powder when I swirl the brush on it but for a pound I'm not going to complain! It is also pretty highly scented. It doesn't bother me but I know a lot of people are not keen on scented facial products.


I've also taken to wearing my Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Serum foundation. However like all foundations I have to wear a moisturiser underneath to stop it clinging to dry patches (especially on and around my nose-so annoying!) My skin is fairly oily so most times I prefer to use a light moisturiser. This is wear The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream comes in. It makes the ideal base for my makeup as it is quickly absorbed and not heavy in the slightest. It says it's a cream but it is definatily more a gel in texture which I really like. I got this in a travel set along with the matching toner, cleanser and night treatment and whilst I will use the toner and night treatment the cleanser is a tad too drying for frequent use. This however is fantastic and I will consider buying the full size version. I do find it has a bit of a funky smell at times but it quickly dissapears!



No comments:

Post a Comment