Thursday 21 June 2012

Mr Pumice

Hello again! I thought I should get another post up again as it's been over a week but in all honesty I just haven't felt up to blogging of late. I've been doing some supply classroom assistant work as well as having some boy trouble so I've been busy, a bit preoccupied and generally down in the dumps.
Anyways tonight I give you Mr Pumice! This isn't actually mine, it's my sister's but I've been using it also. Make of that what you will, I don't think it's particularly gross? Haha we're twins it's fine! She got this off Ebay, I'm not sure how much she paid for it but from what I can gather they're fairly cheap. I wasn't really expecting much as I've used pumices before with little success. They just didn't seem to shift the nasty rough skin on my heels. One heel in particular is rather manky so I need something heavy duty. However Mr Pumice is very impressive in that it really does remove hard skin and improve the softness of my heels with little effort. I think I'm going to get one for myself. If I was being picky I'd say the shape isn't the best-it could be more ergonomically designed but it's really not a big issue.  I'm aware this isn't a very exciting or glamorous post but I'm sure a lot of you can appreciate the need for a decent rough skin remover, especially now that it's supposedly sandal wearing season. Think wellies are more appropriate at the moment though!



 

1 comment:

  1. Im always on the look out for feet treatments! Manky feet arent a good look! xox

    ReplyDelete