Wednesday 30 May 2012

Lately I've been loving...

...Soap and Glory's Girligo Spray-on moisturising mist and Nivea Double Effect Shower & Shave.
£6.50 for 250ml from Boots

The skin on my legs is always a bit dry and it can get quite flaky, but when it's hot, like it has been lately, I'm not too keen on slathering lots of body lotion or butter as I end up feeling tacky and generally a bit yuck. Plus after wearing sun lotion all day it's nice to have naked skin as it were. This is wear the mist comes in. It's super light and gives just enough moisture without feeling heavy. Plus it smells lovely. The bottle says 'Spritz Girligo on all-over post shower for temptingly fragrant, softer, smoother, more supple skin.' And I agree. I got this as part of a mini set at Christmas and I'd definitely consider getting the full size. It's also fab to use after shaving... which leads me on to the Nivea Shower and Shave. I got this at the 99p store and yes you could just use any creamy shower gel but I have found this one to have a lovely rich creamy lather and a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin soft and gives a really close shave. The bottle says it contains 'soothing avocado oil' with 'a delicate passion fruit scent'. It's not very passion fruity in my opinion but it does smell pleasant.

99p!
So there you have it, just some products I think deserve a mention! :D

2 comments:

  1. Girligo is lovely! When I got my first bottle a few years back I thought it was body spray - I need to read labels better x

    ReplyDelete