Wednesday 16 May 2012

NYC Water Street Blue

I've been looking for the perfect blue polish for a while now. Not sure why as it's not my favourite colour but I've had a craving for bright blue nails! I finally found what I was looking for in Superdrug at the weekend. Presenting in all it's long named glory, NYC In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in Water Street Blue (296)


I applied two coats but I could have got away with one which is quite impressive. I rarely find a polish that has a good enough finish after one coat. As you can see its a vibrant true blue creme and I adore it. Such a cheerful colour :) I've been wearing it for two days now and it still looks perfect (well as perfect as my rather sloppy application can be!) plus it was only £1.79!
I don't tend to check out the NYC stand but I think I'll pay it more attention in the future. Everything's very reasonable priced and, in the case of the polishes at least, there was a good shade selection.
Think I may have to try out some more whilst Superdrug are still doing the 3 for 2 offer. Not that I ever need an exuse!

2 comments:

  1. That's SUCH a pretty color!! I've been looking for the perfect blue color as well (blue's not my favorite color either, though). Thing is, I've tried the NYC brand before and found the formula way too watery. Guess I might try it again, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh with the first one I got, Prospect Park Pink, I wasn't keen on the formula either but this one went on lovely!

      Delete