- I have a twin sister.She is 6 minutes older than me.
- I adore sour sweets-the sourer the better!
- I have a First class degree (but not a full time job atm, grr)
- I'm a shy thing, but once you get to know me I'm really not.
- I'm 5ft 4, or thereabouts.
- I can't stand touching cotton wool. Cotton pads are ok. But the thought of actually pulling some apart makes me want to vom.
- I'm also a wussy with injections and the last 2 times I have been to get vaccinations I have ended up lying on the table, clammy with a face the colour of putty.
- I am the least sporty person ever. I don't do team games! I just make a div of myself.
- I am a magazine fiend and devour them- faves include Cosmo, More and Glamour.
- I buy far too much nail polish.
- I passed my driving test on my sixth attempt. That's perseverance for you.
- I love the Mummy movies and used to have a crush on Imhotep.
- I can never decide who I like best. Dean or Jess. Gilmore Girls is (was) fab.
- Getting into bed with cool, clean sheets, is one of the best feelings ever.
- And putting on new socks is nice too.
- I love the smell of baby powder, laundry drying on the radiator, Moschino I Love Love, Lush Sex Bomb bath bomb.
- I really need to get my highlights redone, not feeling the mousy-ness!
- My first pet was a goldfish called Daisy, after my nana.
- I used to do Karate and I think got up to purple. I also used to do clarinet, gymnastics and for a short while, thankfully, viola.
- I watch far too many food programmes. Diners, Drive In's and Dives has made me crave chicken and waffles!
Sunday, 27 May 2012
Just some facts about me!