Saturday 12 May 2012

Quite possibly one of the saddest posts ever!!

I'm really rather childish and seem to have accumulated a lot of soft toys in my room despite being nearly 23. The shame.  Please humour me, I have never claimed to be normal! And I'm bored.


Alistair the yarn sausage dog. He was my sisters. Now he's mine.

Ali's companion. Brendan. Named after lovely Brendan from Coach Trip.

Beans and Pudding. Prezzies from my bf Kyle. Beans face is the epitome of 'unimpressed'

Caramel. Again stolen from my sis and now decked out in jazzy beads and cinema glasses. He actually looks blind without them now.

Holly. Looking mint as a bumble bee.

Porkchop. Had him since I was tiny. Much love.

Sweepy Bear. Again another prezzie from Kyle. He does get me grown up stuff now and then.

I can be an adult! I bought car insurance! and this has to be the most special looking meerkat in the world.


So there you have it. An insight into my saddness!

1 comment:

  1. I've still got my childhood friends and have collected some more recently. Nothing wrong with an animal collection.

    ReplyDelete