Wednesday 19 September 2012

Essie Muchi Muchi

I got this from my local market for £1.99. Bargainous! I'm sort of wishing I got 'A Crewed Interest' too as I spied that in the basket also. I was relatively happy with this even though it took 3 coats and it's still a tad patchy. But that tends to be the way with pale pinks.The brush made application easy as it's the wider one- I believe the polishes in the diffusion line have these whilst the brushes in the regualr line are much more narrow. Both are fine but this one was quicker to apply which is always a bonus! I like the simplicity of the shade but I'm a bit peed off this morning as I've woken with some sheet marks. I hate this! You think they're dry and then end up with lines everywhere. Grrr. Think I'll put a topcoat over them to see if that helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment