Saturday 22 September 2012

Witch Oil Control Foaming Face Wash

I picked this up whilst it was on offer in Superdrug not so long ago. I like foaming face washes, especially in the morning to use in the shower, and as much as I do like cleansing creams/balms I do think these feel more refreshing sometimes. As it's a Witch product it contains witch hazel extract, which is great for troubled skin! The bottle says the oil eliminating formula combats shine and works from first use. I can't say I noticed any changes after the first use but I do think it is helping reduce the oiliness. One pump dispenses enough foam to clean the entire face and thankfully I haven't found it to be stripping. As with all foaming cleansers I've tried it does leave my skin feeling ever so slightly tighter than before so I do moisturise afterwards. Very rarely do I not moisturise anyway as around my nose can get quite dry. It's a fairly basic product that does what it says on the tin, as it were. I'm also keen to try the pressed powder and the primer from the range too.


No comments:

Post a Comment