Sunday 23 September 2012

L'Oreal Color Riche Parisian Rooftops

I really love this shade as it's in between a dark grey and a purple and perfect for A/W. I always feel like it's a sophisticated colour to wear- as opposed to some of my other brighter choices! This was easy to apply, mostly due to the wide, nail shaped, brush. I did find it to get a bit draggy and stringy though when I hadn't put enough polish on the brush for the second coat. This could possibly be because it is a gel based formula. I'm not too sure! It dried to a lovely shine also.L'Oreal say these are meant to be long lasting but I do find I get some tip wear rather fast. I also think these are a tad expensive at £4.99 for a 5ml bottle, however there is a huge colour range and they are good quality overall.

without flash
with flash


2 comments: