Friday 28 September 2012

Sally Hansen Insta Dri Grape Escape

I got this polish recently at Pound Word after wanting to get a deep purple polish for A/W - I didn't already have one in my collection, surprisingly! For a quid I was really impressed with this.It's a standard two coater (but just one coat gave good coverage) and it does live up to it's claim and dry quickly. It applied well, although I always find it more tricky with dark polishes so it does look a little shoddy on closer inspection. The fairly wide brush was good though and helped me along- it seemed to fit the nail. It's a lovely rich, deep purple colour that has a sort of metallic edge when the light catches it. The purple comes out more in the light too as it can look like a dark blue in lower lighting. All in all a lovely 'moody' sort of polish that is perfect for Autumn.


No comments:

Post a Comment