Saturday 22 September 2012

Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub A.K.A The Best Thing I Have Ever Smelt!

I'm feeling a bit sad as this tub of complete maple yumminess is nearly all gone :,( sob. I love this product so much, not only does it smell gorgeous, but it's a really effective scrub. One of the best I have tried as the texture is really gritty (in a good way!) which I love. It definitely gets the job done and doesn't mess around! I got this in the January sales and was quite the bargain as I got it in a tin along with Hand Food and an apron, which, come to think of it, I have no idea where I've put! Not that I ever actually remember to wear an apron whilst baking.. I haven't been using it since January but it has lasted me a while. It would have lasted longer but I think my sister may have been pinching some also. It contains oat, shea butter and sugar as well as bananas, almond and honey extracts. I'm tempted to eat it with a spoon but that would be wasteful and would probably make me rather ill! I really want to go out and buy another one but I have another huge tub of a Naked scrub to get through first. I also think that at £9.50 it is expensive but I don't think I can resist. Thinking ahead of myself but I'm hoping it'll be in the sales after Christmas again!

Nooooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment