Sunday 30 September 2012

Gilding the Gobstopper

I have no idea why but I just could get a clear shot of this polish- so frustrating! But I do love the combination of Beauty UK matte finish nail polish in Gobstopper and a gold W7 crackle polish. If I remember rightly when I tested Gobstopper out a while ago it stained my nail even though it was only on for a short amount of time so before I applied it I put on two coats of clear polish. Fingers crossed it should have done the job! Staining aside it's a gorgeous polish and was very easy to work with. I could have gotten away with just one coat but a second made it really intense. I don't find it to be truly matte but it's definitely not a high shine finish. It's also pretty hard wearing- I did some baking last night and then had loads of washing up and even though it was fairly fresh on it didn't chip at all- very impressive! I haven't used the W7 polish much but it makes a lovely accent nail. It's quite a summery look but has helped cheer me up!

Matte I think not but lovely all the same!
No idea how much the W7 one was but the BeautyUK one is £1.99 from Superdrug-a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment